Johns Cosford upto £5 group build.

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Hi everyone here's my entry to the Cosford £5 build not sure whose idea it was but I'm sure the group build will be created soon. Anyways as promised I'll be starting it tonight so here's the shots of what's inside. Not much but I'm looking forward to it all the same. I'll post some progress later.Thanks for looking in cheers John IMG_8550.JPG IMG_8551.JPG IMG_8552.JPG IMG_8553.JPG

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Hi everyone a small update all sewn up and sanded ready for gloss black. The cowling and prop tips will now be in orange and not yellow. BMF in Metal Color White Aluminium.The cockpit decals are hardly visible and when the pilot takes his seat won't be seen at all. Thanks for looking in cheers John IMG_8603.PNG IMG_8608.JPG IMG_8606.JPG IMG_8604.JPG IMG_8605.JPG

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Bloody hell john , thats quick work , i havent even posted the sprue shots of mine yet!! Looking great , the old hasegawa stuff fits really nice doesnt it. I best get my skates on ! Cheers tony

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
IMG_8615.JPG
Bloody hell john , thats quick work , i havent even posted the sprue shots of mine yet!! Looking great , the old hasegawa stuff fits really nice doesnt it. I best get my skates on ! Cheers tony
Yeah to be fair Tony it's gone together really well. Tomorrow I'll be putting down the gloss black for the white aluminium. Might have to look in the spares box for a couple of replacement decals. But as you can see I'm not big on accuracy so I'll use whatever I have. Thanks fir looking in cheers John

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Super quick and super good, John. Looking fine.....