John's Peterbilt 378 long hauler by ITALERI 1/24 Scale

J

John Huggins

Hi Ian i got them from kitformservices.com, they only deal in parts for 1/24 - 1/25 trucks & some forces trucks.

Hope this help's.

John

S

Stevekir

Hi Ian i got them from kitformservices.com, they only deal in parts for 1/24 - 1/25 trucks & some forces trucks.

Hope this help's.

John
I have this trailer service line kit. However, the separate sockets (middle part in the image) and the sockets on the socket board (top part) are far too small to take the plugs (bottom part). I therefore scratch built a socket board for the trailer (part not supplied) and removed the surface of the socket board (top part) and drilled holes to make larger sockets.

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
WoW!! Thanks for the link on the truck bits!!:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool:

J

John Huggins

I have this trailer service line kit. However, the separate sockets (middle part in the image) and the sockets on the socket board (top part) are far too small to take the plugs (bottom part). I therefore scratch built a socket board for the trailer (part not supplied) and removed the surface of the socket board (top part) and drilled holes to make larger sockets.
Thank's Steve for the info, i intend to make a custom back board for this one.

John

J

John Huggins

Going a bit slow on this one, just finished night shift so hope to crack on with it.
Going to try & make a bit more of an effort with this one.
So todate this is what i have been up to.

P1100688.JPG P1100689.JPG

John