Johns Revell JAGDPANZER IV Ausf (early)

D

dubster72

The lower hull looks good John. There's no real hard & fast rule regarding ambush camo. I've seen them with the dots & without. I think with looks better, but it's up to you.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looking good,John,do like how your done the lower hull,;)

First Name
colin
Nice work so far john personally I prefer the spots on the camo

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Spots it is then as they seem to be preferred time to make a mask. More later thanks for your help and opinions everyone.

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Started 4 years ago but sat on the shelf of doom for a while. Having a lot more spare time that I'm normally allocated I've decided to mop up up all my WIP. I dragged this one along and it will be finished soon. The chuckle brothers are awaiting washes and matt etc and will eventually man the hatches.IMG_0727.JPG

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Started 4 years ago but sat on the shelf of doom for a while. Having a lot more spare time that I'm normally allocated I've decided to mop up up all my WIP. I dragged this one along and it will be finished soon. The chuckle brothers are awaiting washes and matt etc and will eventually man the hatches.View attachment 381703
this is a very nice build ,dose not matter in time how long it takes ,as thats a fine result

Steven000

WWII and nuts.
SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
Nice result John, better late than never ;) :thumb2: Steven