Ju 87 D Stuka 1/32

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Very nice Antonio,your shading is,as usual,superb.

Cheers

Steve

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
That is breath taking Antonio. A master class in shade.

Bravo

Paul:bravo:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Ciao Antonio.

To use a good British expresion. I am 'Gobsmacked'!

The amount of detail you can bring out when you get hold of an air brush is simply amazing. I do so enjoy looking at your work as you progress.

The fact that you have devoted so much time to the cowling alone is testament to your skills and patience!

Excellent work.

Ian M

G

Gomer Pyle

Very convincing paint job. I hope to be able to paint this way some day. Would you tell us a little on how you have done the chipping and what you used? It looks wicked, just spot on.

/Daniel

A

ajcmac

\ said:
Very convincing paint job. I hope to be able to paint this way some day. Would you tell us a little on how you have done the chipping and what you used? It looks wicked, just spot on./Daniel
Having made the camouflage, with the help of a sponge, paint with X-11 the places where I think the paint is damaged.

I started painting the model. First yellow, then the RLM 65. It is not easy to mask to paint. The yellow was stained with RLM 65. I paint the camouflage (RLM 70 and 71) and then fix what has been wrong.

A

ajcmac

Nearly two months without a willingness to work on models restarted the Stuka. I mask the cockpit windows and the fuselage to start painting the RLM 71. Let's see if this weekend I can finish the painting.

B

Bunkerbarge

I never fails to amaze me just what levels of realism can be achieved by someone who knows what they are doing. This model is looking absolutely amazing and the great beauty, as with the 110, is that the huge cockpit canopy gives you the opportunity to see all the cockpit detail.

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Antonio

The Stuka looks as though it's nearly there. It looks absolutely fabulous and it seems it won't be too long before we can see the finished thing. I for one am really looking forward to it.

:biggthumpup:

Paul

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Another wonderful looking aircraft Antonio,loving your work.

Cheers

Steve

S

Sky Raider

I missed this one for some reason. Spot on work, very well done. Top marks mate.

Andy

A

ajcmac

After spending a lot of tape painted the RLM 70.

Now, just after the lights and shadows I can take the rest of the tape.

S

Sky Raider

Remarkable work, very well done, will look like the real thing when its finished.

Andy

A

ajcmac

A long night. Camouflage is ready. Now the bottom has to be repaired.

A

ajcmac

Another small step forward. I painted what was damaged in RLM 65 and gave light and shadows. We still lack the yellow part.