Just arrived

Jason Crausby

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jason
Hi Dave,
Glad you made it ... you can spot us newbies by the date joined... I'm finding my way around like many others but I have to say its rather nice over here!
Thanks
Jason.

D

Dave S4

Hey, I see we get points here! Are they sometimes awarded by indecisive/inept referees for tries scored AFTER he blew his whistle?

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Dave,
Gloucester had their worst drubbing ever - another season of mediocrity! Better off selling Kingsholm for another Lidl! Nice to see you here
Dave W

D

Dave S4

Oh hell yes. That's a kicking. Were you there?
I know the feeling.
Thanks, it's good to be here.

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Dave,
no, I don't go anymore - I can't stand for long periods, so the Shed is out, and I'm not paying for seats, to go and watch that rubbish!
Dave

Reactions: JR
B

Bobby Dale

Hi Guy's
Exeter Chiefs are still performing well, slaughtered Quinns "love that team" ,,and go when i can also get to cover the game for work too sometimes .
Bobby

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
hello,welcome Dave ,:smiling:

D

Dave S4

Currently working on a two figure project of 1916 Chauchat machine gun team.
No time to photograph lately, but will get something on here as soon as I can. Separate post, most likely.

D

Dave S4

Hello everyone.
I'm working on a vignette of two French infantry in No Man's Land with a Chauchat LMG. It's a slow process, but Figure 1 is finished and on the base.
Just completed the stakes and barbed wire, with Sia's fantastic "Colour the Small One" for audio entertainment.
So the next task is to start the No.2, which will be a steady job, too.
Eventually that'll get done, followed by the ground work.
Then I'll post a pic - and bore you with more details of what was playing on the CD Magic Gadget.

B

Bobby Dale

Hello Dave that Dio sounds a great idea caught within the barbed wire defenses cannot wait to see some photo's .
As you live York way just thought I would mention that In a couple of weekends there is a multi period re enactment show over the Sat n Sunday near Durham at Hardwick Hall Sedgefield my Brothers one of the main organisers as well as a re enactor as he lives within spitting distance of the event just a couple of fields away thought you may like it as they are having a big WW2 battle complete with vehicles .
I know his group have a kattenraft , Kubelwagon and a Half track 250/1 alone not sure what else would be there but sounds great yet again i'm working, DOH ?

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Dave .
Hi mate.
Glad you found your way.
Now we need some photos. Much easier than what we were used to.
John .

D

Dave S4

Thanks everyone for your comments and replies.
I'll try and get pics on over the weekend.
Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to get to the event, Bobby, as time is short and our social life is simply hectic, darling!
Which is why my models take so long...

Reactions: JR