Kressy's Eduard 1/48 bicentennial phantom

K

Kressy_13

Hi guys. I'll be building this for the group build. First time with resin so that should be interesting. The fabric belts look quite nice though. Am going to build this as the aircraft from VF-111 "sundowners".

Cheers. 

DSC_0688.JPG

DSC_0689.JPG

DSC_0690.JPG

DSC_0691.JPG

DSC_0692.JPG

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Looks nice. Lots of interesting little extras to add on.

B

Builder

Nice choice Kresten, loads of schemes and lots of photoetch too. 

K

Kressy_13

Thanks guys. should be a bit of fun trying to work the resin parts. Should be fun though.

Cheers. 

First Name
Dave
Looks nice. This must be the best Phantom kit on the market at the moment.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Nice one. I might have to have a look at the Eduard kit one day. How does it compare to the Hasegawa one? Any one know?

Ian M

K

Kressy_13

Sorry Ian, got no idea. Only other phantom I have is the academy one which is the same plastic as the Eduard kits.

Cheers. 

Last edited:
K

Kressy_13

Hi all, trying to get a chance to get onto this but its just been too bloody hot. Where I do my models is away from the air con and the average temp has been around 36 degrees. Hopefully i'll get a chance soon to make a start. Looking at all the other great kits makes me want to get into it.

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Phantoms as really popular on the late, nice looking kit with plenty of extras from Eduard!!:cool::cool::cool::cool:

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Phantoms as really popular on the late, nice looking kit with plenty of extras from Eduard!!:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Erm? Something to do with a Group Build maybe? Join in Gavin if you like, it runs for six months and the more the merrier.

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi all, trying to get a chance to get onto this but its just been too bloody hot. Where I do my models is away from the air con and the average temp has been around 36 degrees. Hopefully i'll get a chance soon to make a start. Looking at all the other great kits makes me want to get into it.

36 degrees? You're not living in the top half then. There's plenty of time mate.

K

Kressy_13

36 degrees? You're not living in the top half then. There's plenty of time mate.
Yea, down under mate. That was actually one of the cooler days. Had a week of about 42 during the day. Hahaha. Managed to actually cut some plastic so some progress has been made.