Kubelwagen..."ok let's go"

• Thread starter Deleted member 4539
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4539

I can only see 4 of the pictures Ralph but what I can see is a great diorama. The building painting and layout is just fantastic,

top work there mate.

Thanks for the kind words Ian :smiling3: .

I posted the pics and they were not there so I edited it to put them in again.

There was only 4 pics anyway.

F

Fenlander

Just shows that it don't have to be big to be impressive.  

I like the poses, the two walking one way and the vehicle heading the other tells a split story, one of defeat and the other of hope and urgency.  Great work as usual Ralph, I really like this scene.

meggsy

SMF Supporter
First Name
steve
Excellent work as usual did u make the base or is it a kit it's nice and simple not too cluttered like it

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
cracking dio all aspects are truly on form and i especially like your figures top  stuff 

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
superb as always ,great little sense,and as said ,not other done or clotted,

always great to see,such well placed and paint figures,lov it Ralph, :D

D

dubster72

A great scene Ralph, with excellent components. Everything ties in together so well.

I guess everyone might interpret it differently, but I see the Kubel crew with the back seat full of supplies/loot (?), studiously ignoring their afoot comrades as they plan their retreat.

D

Deleted member 4539

Just shows that it don't have to be big to be impressive.  

I like the poses, the two walking one way and the vehicle heading the other tells a split story, one of defeat and the other of hope and urgency.  Great work as usual Ralph, I really like this scene.

Thanks for the kind words Graham :smiling3: .

What you said just about sums it up.

I'm no good at dio story telling,I have vague idea's and many different things could be happening in the scene.I'll let the viewer put their own interpretation on it.