Land Rover References (Kits)

P

Polux

Hi everybody!

I write this post for all those that are looking information of this fantastic vehicle.

I suppose it will be difficult to find another related collector, but I am sure it will be very useful for people that there seeks to make dios (of the present) or similar.

I will write only the references of the kits (not Die-Cast).

My intention is to update this post whenever I obtains a new kit.

If someone of you already have a diferent one, please publish it. At the same form if you all have ask or want to say something it will be welcome!!

If the moderator does not see this post correct, not problem with change it.ç

Regards

Polux

P

Polux

Name: Land Rover Defender Wolf xD W.M.I.K

Manufacturer: HobbyBoss

Scale: 1/35

Item: 82446

Materially: Plastic

Attachments: Yes

Figures: Not

Comments: It seems really good and easy to do. Diferents manufacturers have attachments for it.

View attachment 33701

Polux

View attachment 38371

7.jpg

P

Polux

Name: Land Rover Series Defender Wolf TUM GS Hard Top

Manufacturer: Hobby Boss

Item: 82448

Comments: Quality kit. And have the possibility of make a two differents "versions".

View attachment 35544

Polux

View attachment 39998

land.jpg

P

Polux

Name: Land Rover RSOV w/MK19 Grenade Launcher

Manufacturer: Hobby Boss

Item: 82449

Comments: Seems a quality kit. The tyres are very good, perhaps the only "problem" is no figures in all Hobby Boss models (oooh... just a luky :razz:smiling3:

View attachment 36976

Polux

View attachment 41185

land.jpg

P

Polux

Name: Land Rover Series III Station Wagon

Manufacturer: Heller

Scale: 1/43

Item: 80151

Attachments: Not

Comments: Really nice and old kit!!! There was another version "Paris-Dakar". Only 29 pieces....

View attachment 37535

Polux

View attachment 41683

P1010105.jpg

B

Buck

I'm looking for a series 111 landy for a northern ireland dio but can't get one anywhere . can you help?

Regards

buck

P

Polux

There are different models, probably the major problem is the scale 1/35, I suppose the one that searches.

For this diorama it has two options:

The Series III ambulance of Tamiya (very nice and even ideal for scratch building) or some models of Accurate Armour (probably the price is top).

If it refers to shops where to buy, probably John (Scale Models can help you if ask for it).

Airfix has a few new Landys to scale 1/48 very nice if it wants another scale, but even I have not them. Hope this help you.

Best regards