Leaving modelling

F

Fenlander

My knees gradually increased in pain and in 2010 I had one totally replaced. Huge success. I then had the other as well. Within a couple of months my knees became prefect, and remain so. A huge success.

So, have them chopped is my advice (but one at a time or you will fall over! BTW, the operation all0wsed me to stand immediately the anaesthetic has worn off. Six weeks later or less, back to normal. But you must do the simple knee exercises for that six weeks but that's no problem.

I would love to but when I was referred to hospital for my right knee which kept locking and left me immobile, I was told that the hospital considered I did not qualify for treatment and the doctor offered me a stop smoking course when it was on my records that I had not smoked for ten years...... me and the medics are not the best of friends..... glad you got sorted though :smiling3:

First Name
Stuart
Well I was just about to write the miss you good luck part and then you came back.
So welcome home and glad you didn’t go for long Graham :D

T

Trekkie_John

Place wouldn't be the same without you matey, glad ya back. The arthritis issues sounds bad though Graham, but like a few of us on here, can't wait for warmer weather ;). Keep your long johns on mate and keep warm and dry.

tanktrack

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
thankfully you are still here so that we can all benefit from you builds and experience :smiling3: