look at this beast!

P

phalinmegob

wow, thats strange, i nearly bought this kit from my lms about four hours ago but changed my mind at the last second and got myself a star trek enterprise instead with a fist full off paints.how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking, it was going for £52 in my lms.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I have this sitting in the stash. I have been waiting for two things. A place to put it; OK have that now. A big pile of extras, wood decks, PE, etc. I also have a set of drawings for all the under deck pipes and tanks....So it'll be a while before I get into that.

I don't know if you know this place but loads of info and links; The U-boat Wars 1939-1945 (Kriegsmarine) and 1914-1918 (Kaiserliche Marine) and Allied Warships of WWII - uboat.net

There are/were some great builds on there.

Ian M

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
wow, thats strange, i nearly bought this kit from my lms about four hours ago but changed my mind at the last second and got myself a star trek enterprise instead with a fist full off paints.how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking, it was going for £52 in my lms.
I payed £54.99 for it from a little model shop in newton abbot.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
I have this sitting in the stash. I have been waiting for two things. A place to put it; OK have that now. A big pile of extras, wood decks, PE, etc. I also have a set of drawings for all the under deck pipes and tanks....So it'll be a while before I get into that. I don't know if you know this place but loads of info and links; The U-boat Wars 1939-1945 (Kriegsmarine) and 1914-1918 (Kaiserliche Marine) and Allied Warships of WWII - uboat.net

There are/were some great builds on there.

Ian M
I had that problem so I went out and bought a four foot shelf for it for £10 , ill cheak those out cheers Ian

C

CDW

It looks a nice model, i was really tempted with this a while ago and looked at some reviews and build pictures, it got quite a lot of positive comment.

The real bummer is i didn't bother with it in the end .... and it was about half price too at £29.95.

Be nice to see this come together in a build thread Alan

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
3 feet long, Wow, that'll be some size when it's done.

Have fun with your build mate.

Tony.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
It looks a nice model, i was really tempted with this a while ago and looked at some reviews and build pictures, it got quite a lot of positive comment.The real bummer is i didn't bother with it in the end .... and it was about half price too at £29.95.

Be nice to see this come together in a build thread Alan
I was thinking of doing it under construction but I got to eager and have already built and completed the hull while I was waiting for paint to dry on my viper, shes really straight forward build and with no messing about and the pieces fitting together beautifully you can get a bit carried away with it.

C

CDW

Pictures Alan, pictures !!!!! :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

I'd like to see where i screwed up and missed out on :smiling3:

S

Sky Raider

That sure is a nice kit and an excellent blank canvas to work on, This should paint and weather beutifully.

Andy

A

AJay

That's massive! Good job you've got the ironing board for that beauty! :smiling3:

M

mobear

out with the mrs in with the sub,just dont set the heat to high on the iron might melt the plastic lol,its a lovely looking kit great start

mobear

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Looking good alan , although i think youve been conned paying £10 for that shelf, i think its an ironing board!!LOL!! keep it up mate , cheers tony

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Looking good alan , although i think youve been conned paying £10 for that shelf, i think its an ironing board!!LOL!! keep it up mate , cheers tony
lol I knew I should,nt have took the Mrs with me :smile:

First Name
Michael
WOW, she's a monster, great start, looking forward to seeing the paint go on. M

C

CDW

Thanks for the pictures Alan ... looks like a cracking kit .... i'm still slightly miffed at not getting it :smiling3: