M2A1

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Scottie
The base is a winner on its own :smiling: The leaves are a nice touch. May I suggest a few spiders and a ladybird or two!!:rolling: (joking of course 'cause knowing you you'd manage it)
Jim

Reactions: JR

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Scottie
The base is a winner on its own :smiling: The leaves are a nice touch. May I suggest a few spiders and a ladybird or two!!:rolling: (joking of course 'cause knowing you you'd manage it)
Jim
Jim,
Thanks matey, I have a hundred ants waiting to be sprayed on the bench:tongue-out3:

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
SPLENDID VERY VERY REALISTIC..... :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::smiling::smiling::smiling::smiling:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Paul.
Leaves from your set of punches no doubt, look good and very convincing.
Top marks Paul.:thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:
John.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Jaw dropping!! I didnt think it could get any better but those signs are sublime. It really looks like you have had a lot of fun with this base. It could stand on its own as a model in its own right. Well done mate

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Paul.
Leaves from your set of punches no doubt, look good and very convincing.
Top marks Paul.:thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:
John.
John,
Thanks very much my friend, they are indeed I collected some leaves this morning ready to make some more for stock.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Jaw dropping!! I didnt think it could get any better but those signs are sublime. It really looks like you have had a lot of fun with this base. It could stand on its own as a model in its own right. Well done mate
Steve,
Thanks mate very kind of you to say I did have a lot of fun with this along the way.

Strenko J

Faithful rabble apprentice
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Scotie,, fantastic scene..can’t wait to see the M2A1 placed on it...always a work of art that you provide

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Scotie,, fantastic scene..can’t wait to see the M2A1 placed on it...always a work of art that you provide
Thanks Joe,
It is all finished now with vehicle and people in place under Finished M2A1. Thanks for the kind words. BTW good to see you again.