May the force be with you

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I was in my local model shop today I saw a Revell "Easykit" Starwars 3 Fighter set, price £19.99, under the same kit was the individual pieces at £13.99, so the 3 fighter set was a bargin, I thought it was a good way to get me son who's 9 in to building kits, anyway he got bored after doing one, that wasn't anything to do with the kit, he has ADHD so he find's it hard to keep focused too long.

So I finished them off for him and I thought they were great, no painting or glueing, just cut out and clip togeather, really enjoyed having a few beers and building them :smiling3:

starwars2.jpg

starwars4.jpg

starwars5.jpg

For the price of the kit it's a great way to get your kids interested, if you would like more info visit http://www.revell.de/starwars/index_en.html

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Some really nice looking models there John,this is what modelling is all about enjoying yourself and relaxing,and what a great way to share with the youngsters a bit of model building.

N

No.6

they look good.

there is a good discription on how to do dry brushing In the 'Modelling story' section on the site. :D

Last edited:
L

levo

Excellent....but i am still fan of the old type models...x-wing/ a-wing / y-wing. :smiling3: