mobears supacat coyote

P

Polux

Wow! I want to see this little big monster build!

Nice choice! You will do alone or with a small scene or diorama?

Good luck!

Polux

C

Caledonia

Nice choice Ole, you are almost tempting me into the dark zone with this one. Derek

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Iv'e been looking at these kits will watch this to see how you get on with it Ole. Been thinking of a diorama to go with the 1/48 Lynx iv'e got

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Ive been looking at these too, they look like great little kits , nice choice Ole. Were all watching with added interest matey , so no pressure then ! cheers tony

M

mobear

Polux not sure about a dio,its armour way out my build zone,and to the rest of you thnx for the no pressure lol,will keep you updated with fit quality and ease of instructions,but i`m looking forward to the build in a funny way

mobear

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Ive a feeling that youre going to really get a buzz out of this one Ole, probably for the very reason you mentioned - its something way out of your comfort zone, Just dont go over to the 'dark side' permanently!!!LOL!!!

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Whew Ole, for a minute I thought you had beaten me to the punch.

I've recently got the Supacat Jackel, the four wheel version of your six wheeler, for the GB and when I saw your thread, I thought "B****r He's got the same one as me"

I'll start my build thread in a day or so, and it'll be great to see how the two kits match up.

Looking forward to seeing how yours turns out.

Tony.

M

mobear

I`ll do the mummy one and you can have the baby lol,i just liked the look of them both but opted for the 6 by 6,will be fun i think

mobear

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
I'm looking forward to my build, it'll be something different from my usual fair.

Tony.

T

treyzx10r

Now thats different for sure,looking forward to seeing it build out Ole!

M

mobear

okay fellas i started this and for goodness sake,i glued then thought i`m a doofy,the gaps between the struts and wheel hub is sooooo small(should`ve painted it first)but noooooo what a wally!!!!!!:emo2: and the pieces are so small tweezers have never been used so much lol.however i shall keep on with the build.

mobear

S

Sky Raider

Looks fine to me Ole. I think vehicles should have gaps in panels and panels overlayed especially in Armoured vehicles, my opinion is they shouldnt be so smooth contoured like a plane and therfore the gaps and plates are authentic.

Jusy my opinion.

Andy

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Looking nice Ole. Keep it up mate.

Tony.