My 1/72 non winter G.B., B.O.B. diorama

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Thanks for that Andy, just been catching up and admiring your B-25 build...Now that is a nice job, and no mistake!

Cheers,

Ron

J

JFJ

\ said:
...I hope I can do it justice...Cheers,

Ron
Well Ron,

I can say you are doing way more than that!

Cheers,

Adrian

Last edited:

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
This is looking quite stunning, I mean, potatoes, who would have thought of it ! I hoping to manage a 109 to join the GB (non) but a dio as well, no chance. I salute you and your efforts - amazing.

Regards

Colin M.........

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Thank you Adrian and Colin for your very complementary words, I appreciate your taking the time to have a look at my thread.

I am on the last furlong now, had a few ideas to put in and a bit of alterations. Then I will sit back, crack a can and take a fresh look at the dio.

Cheers,

Ron

D

dm73

Looking good Ron, i like the photos with the shadows of the fence posts across the field, looks like a quiet summers evening in the country then some bugger drops his fighter into the duck pond:ohno: , looking forward to seeing the finished article.

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
HI Ron

I think I'm losing my mind - I'm sure I commented on the dio base before, not about the props (which look quality BTW) but after that. Oh well, my amnesia aside, the base looks great - a lovely bit of the Kent countryside just waiting for that Jerry raider to crash land.

Looking forward to the forced landing

All the best

Paul

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Yeeeeees! I've finally finished my contribution to the 1/72 'No G.B., B.O.B. Build'

Here is one photo of the diorama. I will write a brief description and post some more pictures in the G.B. completed section, after I've had some apple pie and custard!

Thanks to those who followed and posted during this build, your comments and suggestions were both amusing and helpful....

Cheers all,

Ron

View attachment 28832

2010 Nov GB 063.jpg