New member needing help

Peter Day

SMF Poster
First Name
Peter
Hello. I'm new here and sure that I will be part of an influx with the demise of Military Modelling.com (and the mag). This site seems to be just what I'm after personally, so I look forward to becoming an active member.

I would be grateful if someone could tell me how to load photos for including in a thread. Is there an album page and do you need a hosting site like Flikr?

Thanks in advance.

Peter Day.

Attachments

Fenlander

SMF Poster
First Name
Graham
Welcome Peter and may I be presumptuous and ask if you are THE Peter Day of many a figure box art fame? Judging by the pic you posted, I certainly see your distinctive style.

Peter Day

SMF Poster
First Name
Peter
Welcome Peter and may I be presumptuous and ask if you are THE Peter Day of many a figure box art fame? Judging by the pic you posted, I certainly see your distinctive style.
Hi Graham

Well I am a Peter Day! Seriously though, I have done box art for Mookies Miniatures and Sarnia Miniatures, plus a couple of recent articles for Mil Mod magazine. I saw your thread on Sarnia's Carton de Wiart, which I did the box art for.

Thanks for looking in.

Peter.

yak face

First Name
tony
Hi peter welcome to the forum , ive just seen your other post of the bust and its unbelievable ! The dark art of figure painting (or more specifically face painting ) is something i will always be in awe of and unable to master! Looking forward to seeing more of your work , cheers tony

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
First Name
Ron
Well, well.
Welcome to the asylum Mr. Day. Great to have you aboard.

Has my cheque cleared yet?:smiling4:

Ron

First Name
Fernando
Hi Peter, great to see you here.
Looking forward to see you continue your fantastic figure work in a different setting.:thumb2:
Oh and nice to see you here too Ron.

Fernando (another one from MM)

Richard48

SMF Poster
First Name
Richard
Hi guys.Nice to see a few of the gang migrating to this site.Lets hope many old faces return to a new hangout.
Cheers from Richard

Peter Low

Apprentice Modeller
First Name
Peter
Hi Peter I see you found your way ok I was on here for time before joining MM hope to see your work again.
Using my other username (privatepete)
Pete

Peter Day

SMF Poster
First Name
Peter
Hi chaps, so glad to see you here and thanks to the welcome extended by existing members - don't worry, the invasion is a very friendly one. We're looking for a new home and liked what we saw here. Some great work and a nice atmosphere.

Peter.

Peter Day

SMF Poster
First Name
Peter
Hi Mick.

Well, it looks like a great many of us have found a new home. I'm so glad that I will be able to keep up with my old friends and hopefully make some new ones as well.

Peter.

MikeC

SMF Poster
First Name
Michael
Hi Peter, great to see you here.
Looking forward to see you continue your fantastic figure work in a different setting.:thumb2:
Oh and nice to see you here too Ron.

Fernando (another one from MM)
Hi Fernando,
See you made it - great.
MikeC.

First Name
Steve
PDIDDY!!!
I FOUND YOU:thumb2:
Great to see you set the standard that we all followed. Terrific work on the bust. It will be nice for you to share your work with a new group of modellers
Steve