JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Paul .
Big :thumb2: up mate, and what a cracking base , cracked soil takes this to another level in basses.
As for the armour, up to your normal high standard, esp like those tarps.ding dong !
John:surprised:

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Paul .
Big :thumb2: up mate, and what a cracking base , cracked soil takes this to another level in basses.
As for the armour, up to your normal high standard, esp like those tarps.ding dong !
John:surprised:
Thanks John,
I enjoyed this a simple build with hopefully just enough tweaks to make a difference. Please accept this as my offering for the Desert group build that was.
Paul

Reactions: JR

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!
Now that's what I call dried and cracked mud Paul. It looks just like the real stuff we had in the Mojave desert in Cali back in the day. The whole base is fantastic to say the least. Everything looks just right...
Uhh, that 222 is looking mighty fine too!!! You've nailed it again Buddy...
Prost
Allen

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!
Now that's what I call dried and cracked mud Paul. It looks just like the real stuff we had in the Mojave desert in Cali back in the day. The whole base is fantastic to say the least. Everything looks just right...
Uhh, that 222 is looking mighty fine too!!! You've nailed it again Buddy...
Prost
Allen
Allen,
You are to kind Sir, I knew slipping you that money was a good investment :smiling:

Reactions: JR

Fernando N

Aviation fan and the Roadrunner, meep meep!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Fernando
Top work as always Scottie.:thumb2:
The 222 is your usual high standard and a superb base to go with it, indeed cracked soil takes this one to a new level.:hungry:
In awe...

Fernando

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Top work as always Scottie.:thumb2:
The 222 is your usual high standard and a superb base to go with it, indeed cracked soil takes this one to a new level.:hungry:
In awe...

Fernando
Hi Mate,

Thanks very much appreciate the kind comments.
Paul

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Thanks John,
I enjoyed this a simple build with hopefully just enough tweaks to make a difference. Please accept this as my offering for the Desert group build that was.
Paul
Yes of course Paul !
You can start on the next if you want :thumb2:
John

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Scottie,

I've found my way here (eventually) and think that your build is fantastic!

Cheers,

Steve
Hello mate good to see you and glad you like the build most of the guys are here

Paul

E

Evan James

Hi Scottie that looks ace. The AK product was a good purchase, It's made the ground look really dynamic and natural. The base is a perfect size too, the model looks right at home. If you haven't already had a lager, I'd be having more than a few to celebrate... hehe!
ev

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Ev,
Really appreciate the very kind comments. I'm glad you said that about the lager I can show the Mrs that I have permission :tongue-out3:
Paul

Jon Heptonstall

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jon
Lovely ground work and the 222 looks fantastic.I wouldn't have known it was the old Tammy model.
Jon.