noob build.. (gnot new build)

S

stuart.c.82

Ok so unpacked read, deliberated, washed & dry..... Now altering the score lines to make the 2 door into a 4 door. What tool do I etch it out with? A knife blade seems sharp should I get a compass point or something?

M

Mark P

I asked the same question to a member on here and he said use the back edge of the blade with little pressure and every time just a tiny bit more pressure! I tried it and it worked a treat :smiling3:

M

Mark P

This was the exact reply ;)

Hi I used the back of the knife blade just gently let the blade follow the mold line for the first few passes with very little pressure after that you can apply a bit more, the corners especially the curved ones are the worst, start from the middle of the curve and work out from there, then go the other way from the middle, don't be tempted to go to quick incase you wander of line, eventually you will see it starting to get lighter on the inside, that means your nearly through and if possible you should then work from inside(less chance of slipping and having loads of filling to do.

Hope this helps.