Off to a good start.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well we have a couple of great ideas so far, most of which involve things with wings. Maybe the armour boys will chip in later.

Could I just ask that if you want to take part in one of these builds, please make a clear comment in your post, something along the lines of;

I'm up for this

Count me in.

Add me to the list.

Something that gives a definit indication that you will take part. It will make it so much easier for the poor bugger that has to keep tabs on things.

Cheers peeps. 

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I cant keep up with you lot !!! LOL

I know that this is new and interesting, but you don't have to sit there trying to think of things. 

I am waiting a reply from Polux regarding the fixed Forum calendar, once that is up you will all have a better idea of the gaps that need to be filled.
I'm not going to give to much away, Polux might change it all lol  but I will say that at the moment there is a very broad palet and something for everyone. Military and Civilian modelers alike. And all very open to all kinds of results.

I hope Polux has not fallen of his chair laughing and broke the internet again.

dave

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Now we are starting to get a lot of suggestions it would be helpful if people making suggestions gave an indication of when they were thinking it would start, having committed to one I am loathe to commit to more until I know it won't clash. I have the feeling that several others are now in the same position.

The intent is not to pin things down but just to give a rough idea.