dubster72

So that's 5 definite takers so far :

Me
Ian
Dave
Tommy
Colin

Bob & Ian M are possibles...

Can we find 3 more? Any of the Tamiya kits are a good build & reasonably priced on ebay ;)

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I'd be up for building a KT but I've way to much on the go at the moment. I'd love to build a 1/16 Porsche turret KT. Maybe one day!

Cheers
P

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
just saw this one,I do think I have a king tiger,or maybe able to get one from mark,
so to say I,m a very big maybe,sort some think in the next's days,;)

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
I have a 1/16 RC KT I intend on stripping and painting etc...may tag along if okay.

Attachments

• PC070626.JPG
    PC070626.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 4
D

dubster72

With Monica & Si on board we now have 7 :smiling3: it'd be great to get No. 8, but I propose we go ahead with the GB anyway.... If the mods have no objections?

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
How much does a tiger go for these days? ( still have other projects to do but I'll look into getting one somehow .
All this Xmas overtime I'm doing should buy a kit but don't know what yet
Any scale? ( I normally do wingy things ( sometimes good) mainly average. I'll give it a bash
( my swordfish comes first though ) wife's orders

D

dubster72

How much does a tiger go for these days? ( still have other projects to do but I'll look into getting one somehow .
All this Xmas overtime I'm doing should buy a kit but don't know what yet
Any scale? ( I normally do wingy things ( sometimes good) mainly average. I'll give it a bash
( my swordfish comes first though ) wife's orders
Obviously there are various prices on ebay Robert. I've seen one that's currently at just under £7 with 4 days left to go. Realistically you're looking at £25 - 30.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
What kind of start date have you in mind. Being independently broke, I have to rely on Birthdays, and as you know not to many of them each year. lol
My first half of the year is looking pretty OK as most of the builds I have signed up for are in the second half of the year.

D

dubster72

What kind of start date have you in mind. Being independently broke, I have to rely on Birthdays, and as you know not to many of them each year. lol
My first half of the year is looking pretty OK as most of the builds I have signed up for are in the second half of the year.

Knowing how slow I am, I was thinking of giving it a full year.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
I do like the sounds of that,as I have modern tracked amour, and muscle car straight up in Jan, :rolleyes:

First Name
colin
That's fine by me it will give me chance to hunt down the last few bits and pieces I need to get

D

dubster72

Patrick you have 8

I said I would be in I have the Tamiya King Tiger in my Stash

Patrick
Ian
Dave
Tommy
Colin
Monica
Si
RBaker
Richard you're so right, my apologies for missing you off the previous list. I got myself confused trying to remember everyone!

So we gave the required 8 people on board :smiling3: any other interested parties, such as Bob Ian M & Robert would also be most welcome.

Now I'm guessing that once Ian has got his Saladin & 38(t) out of the way, he's gonna be itching to crack on with the Takom kit - I know I would be! And because others might want to wait until they're able to find a suitable kit, I'm proposing the GB will run from January 1st to December 31st 2017.

If everyone is OK with this, could they please so indicate. Or if people would like to reduce the time or alter the start date, again please add your comments.

Thanks for everybody's input thus far :smiling3:

Status
Not open for further replies.