Please read befor Posting in this section

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well chaps, we got a winner and the New format SIG builds are a reality.

The SIGB's "creator"; the person that suggested the SIG will set the rules if any, but as per all the other GB's and SIG's thus far, PLEASE include your name in the title. You can open your build thread as soon as you know what you will be doing.

NO BUILDING befor the start date!!!

Photos of the Sprues and box top as soon as they are at hand but BEFOR the build starts.

I hope to see this new format become a well used section in which those that wish to give a build that extra attention to detail and share the experiance with others with the same interest.

Most of all have fun and build some fantastic models. Should you take advantage of John at the Scale Model Shops' very genorous offer, do the right thing and give him a big thank you in the thread. A well deserved free advert for a great guy.

Nuff waffle from me.

Ian M

N

noble

Can anyone tell me if the s Herman tank sig is still going and how long it has left to run, I am considering joining in on this one.

scott

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well Scott, according to the dates under the title of that sig, it was between 1st Feb. until the 31st July, so I think you are a bit late mate. lol

Ian M