Posting Photos

A

Awins

Guys ive been active on here for a while now and seen some fantastic looking builds. Not being up to date with IT as such I have no idea of how to post photos.

I have a camera also one on my phone. Please in laymans terms could someone explain how I go about doing this. Dont assume that I may know the obvious because in short I really dont have a clue.

Feel Im being left behind not showing my work and getting the best from this group. Please help me.

Cheers regards Alan

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Hi,Alan,I,m just nuff,with PC,and IT,stuff,as well,

you should have a USB,cable that fits your phone or camera,so you can upload your pics to your PC,

make a folder were you wont to put them,so once moved over ,if you double click,a pic,i should open in a viewer,were you can spin the pic about,

once you have your pics,to post,when your making your reply or new post,you should see,this,

Drag files here to attach, or choose files...

I use choose files...,

then click that,and you can find were ,your folder is with ,your pics, high light,the pics you wont,and  click,open,and it uploads your pics,

and once it shows,them all done, :D

hope this is of,help,and you understand my explaining, :/

A

Awins

Hi,Alan,I,m just nuff,with PC,and IT,stuff,as well,

you should have a USB,cable that fits your phone or camera,so you can upload your pics to your PC,

make a folder were you wont to put them,so once moved over ,if you double click,a pic,i should open in a viewer,were you can spin the pic about,

once you have your pics,to post,when your making your reply or new post,you should see,this,

Drag files here to attach, or choose files...

I use choose files...,

then click that,and you can find were ,your folder is with ,your pics, high light,the pics you wont,and  click,open,and it uploads your pics,

and once it shows,them all done, :D

hope this is of,help,and you understand my explaining, :/

Thank you Monica. I will try this later when I get home.

Didnt want to ask the younger ones as they give you a very strange look when ever you ask for help relating to the pc or a mobile.

Thanks again Alan

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
most welcome,Alan,so very glad to be able to lend a hand, :D

oh know what you mean,I ask the kids,,well grown young people, O.o ,can you help or show,,me ,how too use word or paint to make some,

signs, or what ever,s,or how do I get a different language on the keyboards,just not a thing, :S ,like they don,t hear your ,or choose not too, :$ >:sad:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Didnt want to ask the younger ones as they give you a very strange look when ever you ask for help relating to the pc or a mobile.

When your kids look at you like you have just fallen from the moon, just because you asked them for computer or Smart phone help, just remind them that you taught them how to eat with a spoon or pee standing up. Usually shuts them up and help... :smiling3:

A

Awins

most welcome,Alan,so very glad to be able to lend a hand, :D

oh know what you mean,I ask the kids,,well grown young people, O.o ,can you help or show,,me ,how too use word or paint to make some,

signs, or what ever,s,or how do I get a different language on the keyboards,just not a thing, :S ,like they don,t hear your ,or choose not too, :$ >:sad:

Exactly Monica I can see youve been there too with the kids 

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
When your kids look at you like you have just fallen from the moon, just because you asked them for computer or Smart phone help, just remind them that you taught them how to eat with a spoon or pee standing up. Usually shuts them up and help... :smiling3:

And when they ask how you got to be so square and boring you tell them it happened about the time you had kids.