Query: L-Gaim Heavy Metal Hauge

B

B1B

Hi every one!

I have a query.

I,out of pure luck, bought an L-Gaim, Heavy Duty Metal Hauge, from a shop that was getting rid of Gumdams.

As I later found out, this was from a Series before Gumdams.

What I want to know, is how much is this kit worth?

Thanks!

B1B.

G

GEEDUBBYA

Howdy Mike,

Welcome to the forum, we're glad to have ya here :smiling3:

Ok, as far as I know, there are very few if any price guide books or listings on model kits, I have often looked myself to get an idea of the values of some of my 50+ year old models kits of aircraft.

However, despite the lack of price guides, there is one place that is always good for a general Idea.....and that is Ebay.

You dont have to be a member to look through their pages either to get an idea of how much a particular item is selling for.

Now you might not find the exact same item, but I am sure there are enough listings so as that you can get a ballpark figure.

I have already looked up you model on ebay and was taken to this link:

L-Gaim, Heavy Metal Hauge items on eBay.com

What you will need to do is go thru the results to see if you cn find your specific model. When you get to the above link you will see the following:

Get more results with fewer keywords:

• 2 items found for L-Gaim, Heavy Metal Hauge
  • 3601 items found for L-Gaim, Heavy Metal Hauge
All you have to do is click on one of the above to be taken to the listings. Now the 3601 items are for "heavy metal" as you can see and probably have little to do with your model.

After you look through those, if you still havent found your model, do some variations on the search, try "L-Gaim Hauge model kit" or "Gundam models", hopefully you can get an idea of what your model might be worth.

I hope this helped, have a good day,

Greg