Ready for a road trip

First Name
Steve
Not really a trip, more of a 10 minute hop. off to SMW 2018 at Telford international centre;

IMG_3076.JPG

New 'name plates' been printed as we speak, Max Spielmann via Photoshop

Steve Jones

Apprentice Bodger
First Name
Steve
Good luck Steve with the comps. I was all packed and ready to go with my stuff and life bit me on the bum so cant make it now. Will give it a go next year. Have a great time and if you have a chance to take some photos that would be great

First Name
Paul
To all of you off to the show good luck if your entering the competitions and if not have a great weekend. Unfortunately I am unable to make it this time but will be there next year. Take loads of pics.

First Name
Richard
Hi Steve, I have a lucky friend going this year on a free ticket won at a recent Kinectic competition that I was judging. One of our best airplane modelers, his name ia Jay Chan and will be following Raymond, boss of Kinectic to the show.

Next time I will ask if judges get the same priviledge as winners before being appointed. :tears-of-joy:

Good luck to you, your wallet and hope to see some pictures.

Cheers,
Richard

First Name
Steve
And as Simon cowell says on x-factor
“Thanks for coming, but it’s four no’s today” lol build for my enjoyment and stress relief first and foremost so not bothered.

First Name
Steve
The judges were obviously blind again!!. Lovin your work Steve so look forward to your next figure/bust
Cheers,

Working on this one at the moment Martina, purchased a couple of RP busts at the show from
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
;
and
both are phenomenal bits of resin casting. Wont be seeing them again till Christmas day as presents from my Wife and Mother-in-law.

First Name
Jim
Hi Steve
I have so often looked at competition entries and been puzzled by the awards given. I think your attitude is very healthy - build for your own pleasure and if others enjoy and appreciate you efforts then that's a bonus. I certainly enjoy your work. I look forward to the Douglas Bader figure particularly.
Jim