Really Useful tool !!!!!

First Name
Adrian
I thought I would share my really useful tool, well technically set of tools :smiling3:

You can use them to hold items, move items even turn items!
You can get accessories for them such as latex covers!
As they come in pairs normally, you can hold and paint at the same time and with a little practice you can move one independently of the other so you can spray paint all areas of your model parts!!!

Now they do have some draw backs, they can be easily damaged with new scalpel blades and need to be kept away from direct heat sources.
Luckily they haven't been invented for inventions sake and should last a life time with proper care :smiling3:

Guessed what the tools are ????

My Hands !!!!!!

I'm off now to invent a clamp to hold my work mats flat as gravity is so out dated !

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Trouble is of course, they're only useful if the control mechanism works properly!

First Name
Alex
I have this device on my bench which runs on electricity and illuminates anything you put under it and you can even change the position

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
I have this device on my bench which runs on electricity and illuminates anything you put under it and you can even change the position

There's something similar in the sky. Trouble is, it's only there during the day, it would be much more useful if it was there at night when we really need the light!

dave

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
There's something similar in the sky. Trouble is, it's only there during the day, it would be much more useful if it was there at night when we really need the light!
The trouble with the high altitude external illumination in my experience is that it suffers repeated failures during the day both in the UK and in Belgium.