Revell 1\48

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
Well that's more than a start there Scott ( looking very good ( cockpit/ office Is really nice and throse guns up front look menacing.

I'll tag along with this one

Really looking good

Robert

D

dubster72

I've seen this one on eBay a few times & been tempted, so this is a very interesting build Scott! Looking good so far

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Good start scott , i'll be following this one -it looks a mean SOB when its all decalled up, cheers tony

N

noble

my colour scheme is going to be two tone us grey, hope you like it and can anyone give me a heads up on the Vallejo modelair colours. Thanks

Scott

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
\ said:
my colour scheme is going to be two tone us grey, hope you like it and can anyone give me a heads up on the Vallejo modelair colours. Thanks
Scott
not 100% sure on the Vallejo colour of the US marine colour ( think that's the colour you want but found this if any help and you know John at Scale Model Shop he will do his best

image.jpeg

D

dougie

Very nice, I would mess that up trying to prime it assembled. Look forward to the next update.

N

noble

Cheers Dougie glad you like it, this is a fantastic kit ism really chuffed with it.

Scott

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
Always a pleasure to see your work Scott. I like the smoke stains on the exhaust ports ( very subtle. Love the overall colour and she looks so menacing( I wouldn't want to be in a tank when she's about!!

Liking this a lot. ( did the colours help you out?

Kind regards

Robert

N

noble

Thanks gents much appreciated, I have had to order a new canopy from revell as iam not at all happy with the way mine has turned out.

Scott

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looks much better with some paint on it,

do like the mottling your done, ;)

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Very nice work Scott, that subtle weathering is well done.