Revell Imperial AT ACT

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
The wife bought me this for Christmas , it is especially a toy with light and sound

I wasn't impressed with the bright orange cargo boxes as I thought that was a stupid thing seeing as all imperial vehicles were light grey in colour it just didn't make any sense to me

I sprayed it with light grey primer and added some streaking grime from AK interactive and it's job done

I will add a base for it but I haven't seen the film so until then I can't do a base

Hope you enjoy it
IMG_5361.JPG IMG_5360.JPG IMG_5359.JPG IMG_5358.JPG

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Nice transformation Al, it looks way better.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Nice transformation Al, it looks way better.
Cheers mate I think it does as well but you do have to look at this in a military way as well as aesthetic, if you want to get cargo from one place to the other you conceal it not advertise it even if your enemy is just an annoyance, cargo is a much better target than a troop transport and lets face it if it's in something as armoured as this then it might be important

No wonder the empire lost it was stupid lol

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Very nice!!:cool:

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
very nice indeed

go and see Rogue 1.......excellent movie, better than Eps 7......you need to be thinking about a beach ;)

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
That looks fab Alan and soooo bloomin cool too ( just saw Rogue 1 the other day and it was so nice to see the old ATAT back in action

You've really got it looking the way it should.... Old George Lucas may be in touch with you for some ideas for the future ( or Disney )

Well done

Regards

Robert

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers guys I appreciate it
very nice indeed

go and see Rogue 1.......excellent movie, better than Eps 7......you need to be thinking about a beach ;)

A beach ? Very blurry photos I've seen made if look like a forest , hum going to have give that a good think cheers Paul

That looks fab Alan and soooo bloomin cool too ( just saw Rogue 1 the other day and it was so nice to see the old ATAT back in action

You've really got it looking the way it should.... Old George Lucas may be in touch with you for some ideas for the future ( or Disney )

Well done

Regards

Robert
Cheers Robert I'm honoured you think so highly of it Lucas would have hated it and Disney would have made a song about it

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great improvement to this one,Alan,has added more,depth to it,like the staining and streaking,;)

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
great improvement to this one,Alan,has added more,depth to it,like the staining and streaking,;)
thanks moni

You wouldn't beleave the trouble this has caused on a sci-fi site

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
oh lol :D I can just imagine that ,happening to you,much like most
foams of modeling,well I like it,and see what your doing and were its going,so hum,hum them lol,
enjoy your build,;)

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
A beach ? Very blurry photos I've seen made if look like a forest , hum going to have give that a good think cheers Paul

planet Scarif............they used an island in the Maldives apparently

2iqka5u.jpg