Revelle 1/72 corvette

• Thread starter Deleted member 3568
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all well I've finished detailing the jet engine, I was going to make an inspection panel in the casing so you could see the detailing but since it is curved in all directions I couldn't work out how to hinge it so you won't actually see any of it but, hey I know it's there.
2ahv1x2.jpg

rhqu8n.jpg

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all well thanks to a suggestion I'm going to do lift out panels instead of hinged so here's what I have so far.
2lwp08z.jpg

2uz9iq1.jpg

34s017t.jpg

13znayb.jpg

28jft02.jpg

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Freaking awesome Ken...ya mad freak! I love it!

First Name
Stuart
At the start i thought what will this look like and would it work

I must say it looks awesome you have done a fantastic job

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all can anyone guess what this will be used for (think way out of the box)
97rzox.jpg

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
You might want to put some kind of guard in front of that jet intake. If not the gunner, I can see hundreds of shell cases going in there  taka taka take kaboom!

D

Deleted member 3568

Ah there you see, what you fail to understand my friend is the futuristic design of this ship, that is no gun it's a laser.

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all another little update, I must say I'm excited to see where this goes, I have so many ideas rolling round in my head.
rkocaa.jpg

2pqtjso.jpg

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all I just feel like I should apologise to all the people following my other ship builds, I've not forgotten them, I'm just having so much fun with this I can't concentrate on them, is that selfish? Sorry, I will get back to them again,  and to those who don't like what I'm doing to this, I blow raspberrys at you.

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all another update, won't be many more as on hols on Friday. 

30aw415.jpg

f40ha0.jpg

2r4q2s7.jpg

S

steve5

really enjoying this build ken , having agood laugh too , you mad scientist you LOL

james pithouse

Models are fun just ask kpnuts
First Name
James
Ken, you need help you have seriously lost it, it's supposed to be a corvette boat not a batman boat. Now follow the instruction properly like you suppose to do, or I'll have to call the mental health line to come and pick you up and put you in a hospital OK HA! HA!. Seriously it's very nice.  From your brother Jim :D

Last edited by a moderator:

james pithouse

Models are fun just ask kpnuts
First Name
James
to all other modelers please do not encourage him to do silly models like this HA! HA! try and keep him in line. thanks xD

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all doing some research (I've no idea of the size of these and can't seem to find overall dimensions) I thought these would help in stabilisation either side, would you all agree, 1/72 seahund type xxv11b, I wouldn't be modeling them as submarines more outriggers with maybe some cannons or lasers attached.

S

steve5

don't pay any attention to them ken , loving every second of this build . just wish I had your imagination , and ability for that matter .LOL