Not open for further replies.
K

Kressy_13

This sounds good. An excuse to make one of the ones I have in the stash  xD

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
In a rare venture into modern(ish) jets I plan to build the new 1/32 RAF Phantom that HK Models have announced...  problem is it may not be available until after the GB ends....

B

Builder

In a rare venture into modern(ish) jets I plan to build the new 1/32 RAF Phantom that HK Models have announced...  problem is it may not be available until after the GB ends....

Thats a nice, organized setup you have there Barry.

First Name
Dave
I will be doing this one. Celebrating 40 years of the Phantom in Greek airforce service.I've already got the old italieri kit.And I've found a decal set which I will send for soon.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
First Name
Dave

I wasn't aware of a 1/32 RAF Phantom. Will Definately have to get one!.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well by my count we have 8 +1 if the kit is released in time...So Rick...Compile a list of the names so far. I will open a forum for the build and the participants list can go in there in Your first post together with the Rules, if any, for the build and the start date.

As we now have the minimum number of participants anyone else that wants to join in can just add there thread in the build section. Does that sound like a plan?

Over to you Rick and well done on landing the first user selected GB.

First Name
Neil
I will be in, one of "Good morning Da Nang, Good Evening Da Nang or Rockin' Rhino - all in the stash - but no way am I doing more than one - just have to decide on which one!

D

dubster72

So the list of Phenomenal Phantom builders is:

Rickoshea52
Dave W
Peterairfix
Dubster72
Ian M
papa695
Kressy_13
Builder
BarryW (possible)
Neil
flyjoe180

Looking good! :smiling3:

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Well by my count we have 8 +1 if the kit is released in time...So Rick...Compile a list of the names so far. I will open a forum for the build and the participants list can go in there in Your first post together with the Rules, if any, for the build and the start date.

As we now have the minimum number of participants anyone else that wants to join in can just add there thread in the build section. Does that sound like a plan?

Over to you Rick and well done on landing the first user selected GB.

Excellent. I will take some time over the next week to think about this in detail but I think the rules will be pretty loose - build an F-4 Phantom in any scale, mark or air force. Does anyone have any other ideas on this - on a base, in flight, diorama etc?

D

dubster72

Excellent. I will take some time over the next week to think about this in detail but I think the rules will be pretty loose - build an F-4 Phantom in any scale, mark or air force. Does anyone have any other ideas on this - on a base, in flight, diorama etc?

I'm going to pose mine in-flight

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
I've just picked this one up as part of a joblot from ebay.

IMGP2093.JPGIMGP2094.JPGIMGP2095.JPG

I don't normally do 1/72 but this looks nicely detailed and cleanly moulded. I've read that some Bilek kits are total dogs, but this is originally by Italeri and looks good. What's the start date?

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
It's most likely the 1st January.

Roger that, I have opened a forum for it... Normal forum rules, you can open your thread, post box tops and any extras that you will be using. As for the sprue shots up to you.

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
Well count me in guys
I have ordered 1/48 Phantom 2 F4c by Revell/ monogram and with Eduards cockpit detail set
I'm not sure how this will go as I have never compleated a jet before but I'm going to give it a blooming god go.
I've seen a few you tube videos and although I've till June I'll take my time and once it's here I'll post pics of gb etc etc.

Thanks

Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.