RIP Dad

kpnuts

SMF Poster
First Name
Ken
Well he may not have been the greatest dad in the world but he was my only dad and I did learn an awful lot from him.
He will be sorely missed Anthony (Tony) Edward Pithouse
RIP

Jim R

SMF Poster
First Name
Jim
My sympathies are with you and your family.
Jim

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
First Name
Ron
Just signed in and read of your sad loss.

My sympathies to you, to James and the rest of your family.

kpnuts

SMF Poster
First Name
Ken
Been thinking a lot about my dad today and I don't think I can ever remember him raising a voice or anything to us but we all knew when to do as we were told. He was always a calm and gentle man but was also extremely funny and humerous, I never saw him in a panic over anything and anyone who met him couldn't help but like him. I don't think you would find a single person outside of the family who would have a bad thing to say about him. If it wasn't for the drink he would have been a great dad (and at least he was funnier with drink and not the violent type) man he was such a funny bloke, the soul of a party, he would have everyone laughing.

SteveH

SMF Poster
First Name
Stephen
Sorry to hear of your loss
Better to be the happy drinker.
Remember the funny times, the rest will fade.
Regards
Steve H

First Name
Paul
Sorry to hear about your loss wishing you and your family my deepest sympathies.

Peej

SMF Poster
First Name
Paul
My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

First Name
Ken
Thanks guys, mixed feelings tonight it's our big day tomorrow getting married, I wish my dad could have made it so nervous, he would have known what to say and would have been the life off the party. I have to give a speech not looking forward to that my dad would have done a great one my mum is coming of course it won't be as nice for her (she has dementia) so will probably be confused about what's going on but at least she will be there Pam is with my daughter in law tonight to get ready and I am at home with her dad (her mum died 2 yrs ago and was my greatest fan, always telling Pam she should snap me up) Joe her dad is a great guy and said he would pay me to take her off his hands.
Have I said I'm nervous about tomorrow.