Robert E Lee Mississipi Steamboat kit free

P

paul boro

Hi, I hope this is in the right place.

I have a Robert E Lee Mississipi Steamboat (scientific) which is free to a good home (based in north east England) if anyone is interested.

I was giving it as a child over 20 years ago and only bother'd with it when I got it so a little (rough) work has been done on it and since then it has been sat in the box and been moved around with me, instead of throwing it away (wifes choice) I thought I would see if anyone with a interest in boat modeling would like it.

The box is not in good condition but all parts are accounted for.

Ill keep an eye on this forum for a week or two to see if anyone is interested.

Pictures below

DSC_0057.JPG

DSC_0056.JPG

DSC_0055.JPG

DSC_0054.JPG

DSC_0053.JPG

DSC_0052.JPG

Last edited:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Are you prepared to post out?

P

paul boro

Could have a look into as I dont know how much it would cost and how we would pay for it, I can travel south a bit im based in teeside.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
If you have paypal then the funds could be transferred into your account. I do not live anywhere near but it maybe an option to get shut if you could post out. Probably looking at £5 ish to post out via Hermes.

P

paul boro

\ said:
If you have paypal then the funds could be transferred into your account. I do not live anywhere near but it maybe an option to get shut if you could post out. Probably looking at £5 ish to post out via Hermes.
Sounds like a plan, the missus has a pay pal account if your still interested give me a pm.