Roberts Ardennes ambush

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
Hi Chaps

Well I made a start on my Diorama build sort of
I finished my Jagdpanzer and so have sprayed it NATO black XF69 as a primer .
I've still got to find my base and still waiting for other stuff to arrive before I can continue
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice going with this one,Robert,just needs a little touch up hear and there,;)

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
Hi guys
Postie brought me a few parcels yesterday which will all go towards my diorama build. Some nice figures. I think one of the Tamiya figures sets is an older set but still looks of decent quality and detail .
John at Scale Model Shop sent me some primer and a set of meng camo paints I ordered, these will help towards my Jagdpanzer
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 0

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
After looking at the two sets of figures for my Dio I'm not too keen on the earlier green plastic from Tamiya ( must have been an older moulding but the detail is not as sharp as I would have liked so ..........
Back to research and I have ordered my self a nice set from Masterbox which will fit in with this theme nicely
I'll still be using the briefing unit as this is a nice grey plastic/ styrene and looks very sharp detail
This is what's on order
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

D

dubster72

After looking at the two sets of figures for my Dio I'm not too keen on the earlier green plastic from Tamiya ( must have been an older moulding but the detail is not as sharp as I would have liked so ..........
Back to research and I have ordered my self a nice set from Masterbox which will fit in with this theme nicely
I'll still be using the briefing unit as this is a nice grey plastic/ styrene and looks very sharp detail
This is what's on order
View attachment 279449 View attachment 279450 View attachment 279451

I've got that figure set in the stash (well kinda assembled!) Robert & they're really nice

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
I've got that figure set in the stash (well kinda assembled!) Robert & they're really nice

Thanks Patrick

I'm hoping they go well with my jagdpanzer ambush, etc
Still need to look for a base but I'll be scouring the charity shops at the weekend fibs large style frame.
Ill get the new figs assembled this weekend and when the other masterbox ( you have ) I'll get them assembled too

First Name
colin
Those master box figures are a nice kit I used them in a dio a while back.There is a couple of bits need filling but they look good once done
A tip on doing the metal medais and insignia use a hb2 pencil for the silver parts