scale model voyager build , advise on base stand

C

cryton 5

hello

I ,am presently in middle of build on my voyager and shortly adding base stand with single pole to hold model .

anybody who can give some advise to convert kit for this I would be grateful for .

revel kit voyager . regards cry ton 5.

single pole will be in centre of base stand parts required or tips to help on build RR4801.jpg

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
James, is lighting cables going to run through the tube?

C

cryton 5

yes , I need any help towards under belly as its a slot which has to be made an hole size mm , wont know till here on route US , i need to fine something too attach in place to house pole then run wires from inside down pole into base unit any help appricated website etc i,am looking in meantime cryton

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
What length pole do you need?

C

cryton 5

hello pole

has been supplied , but no holder for model need , plus no thread on pole as just been told and item just received due to handling charge haven't seen up close ( what's needed in top part of pole holder hole in middle to allow wires to run though to base stand , plus something to into model to attach to pole connector what ever it will be 1/4 with wide pole ) and info or suggestion appreciated , I was surprised company whom have build many custom base stands didn't not take that into account wise to old , cover all bases before hands if not this is the result more head ache just like voyager now have to strip back as nacelles have stopped arrrrrrrrrrrrr ) if be glad when done or could scrap no just really p off at moment excuse )