scratch built angel intercepter

baz

SMF Poster
Hello every one,
here is my latest scratch build she took just over two weeks to build a favorite aircraft of mine and I have always wnted to have a go at building one and here it is, the model is pictured along side the very small airfix kit from which I took inspiration and a few measurements please let me know what you think. She will be on display in TRANSPORT MODELS OF PRESTON in the next couple of days drop and take a look if your in the area.

regards Barrie ( the old guy )

Attachments

baz

SMF Poster
Thank you very much papa 695....or should I say Ian, I just love to build its very hard to stop, I enjoy a challange I have no idea whats next but I am sure inspiration will strike..

Ian M

GB Mod
Administrator
First Name
Ian
Nice one Baz.
Are there no limits to your imagination.
If you are open to ideas. maybe you should consider a suggestion thread. I'm sure you will get loads of inspirational ideas....

yak face

First Name
tony
Top work barrie , excellent scratchbuilding , an inspiration to us all , cheers tony

baz

SMF Poster
thank you one and all guys, I have said it many times I just can not stop building, I only spend a couple of hours a day on a model but try to reach a little goal each time and then quick as a flash a model has been built then its on to the next one, as to my next one which is under way all I can say is I have been assimalated.

First Name
John
Took me back to my childhood, had the Airfix kit when i was a lad. But this is something else Barrie, cracking build matey.

Have fun, John

monica

SMF Poster
First Name
monica
Great work again Barrie,
you sour have this work down ,

baz

SMF Poster
Thanks John and Monica,
Gerry andersons shows will live on for a long time they made such an impression on so many people, and have been an inspiration to thousands of model makers and film makers I am glad that you think I have done the intercepter justice,

regards Barrie ( the old guy ) who just loves to build and build.