She Rises, Oh Ye Whale!....or Blue Whale 2 - Whaler 0

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Gents, thank you for your excellent posts. I'm well happy you approve of my diddy dio.

Cheers,

Ron

0ne48thtel

Another stunning build from the water masters bench top job Ron.

T

treyzx10r

Ron as always you never cease to amaze! What a dynamic Dio,really draws me in . I keep going back and looking.

C

Caledonia

Nice one Ron, I hope you still have plans for you know what, which is your favourite duo subject. Derek

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
Awesome truly awesome

This is far and beyond something that really only one word can describe

Awesome

Kind regards

Robert

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Nice surprise to see this come to the surface - Yes I know, but my coat is on as I'm typing this!

Thanks chaps for taking the time to have a look at my model, and I appreciate the cracking comments about it too.

Ron

C

chris2681

Don't know what I could say that has not already been said , this is sick dude! The way you photo it is awesome as well. Just sick! Im a armor guy but this is just so cool. Really something to be proud of. Bravo. I love it. :cool:

J

John Rixon

what more can I add, other than agree with all the others above? Astonishing, especially considering the scale. The overhead shots of the ice floes is amazing!

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Hey Ho, up she rises, earli' in the morning! Stick him in the pickle barrel 'till he's sober........

Thanks for your excellent comments boys.

Chris, this was a very interesting period in your country's history, and makes for great reading...Have you had a look at my whaler tied up in a harbour?

C

chris2681

\ said:
Hey Ho, up she rises, earli' in the morning! Stick him in the pickle barrel 'till he's sober........
Thanks for your excellent comments boys.

Chris, this was a very interesting period in your country's history, and makes for great reading...Have you had a look at my whaler tied up in a harbour?
I have wanted to read Moby Dick forever but just haven't found the time. I have read about the ol whaling days , some truly amazing stories. Going to find that ship of yours now.

D

demon

You have nailed it Ron it's got life in it well done

Note to myself Must do a dio with a ship

Roger

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Thanks Chris, you must get hold of a copy Moby Dick, and see the original film with Gregory Peck....I believe there will be a remake coming out soon.

Thanks for your post too Roger. Get yourself a ship kit, they are great fun to build, with or without some pretend water to sit them in!

Ron

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Awesome job Ron, that is very nicely done in all respects.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Cheers Joe, always good to read your comments on my stuff.

T

tommy1drop

Hi Ron excellent work, looks truly amazing, so much detail to look at, absolutely cracking build and finish;)