Sorry folks

0ne48thtel

As per my post in the chat section I have not had my head in the modeling groove for a good few months but am now trying to.
this totally embarrassing but I had forgotten about this GB I had suggested and set up and then left to run. Tonight I will sit down and take a look through as many of the builds I can. I will also have to get my arse in to gear and build something in what is left of this month. Please accept my appologies with regard my lack of input on this gb and thank you to each and every one of you who did and could still be building for it.

P

Polux

You don’t need to apologise, Terry.
The modelling is a hobby, and those GBs are simply for share and fun together!!
First is the health and the family.
So don’t worry about a simple calendar.

I propose a new kit, a funny one. A break! Then...if you want to continue on that one, do it :tongue-out::tongue-out::tongue-out:

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
As per my post in the chat section I have not had my head in the modeling groove for a good few months but am now trying to.
this totally embarrassing but I had forgotten about this GB I had suggested and set up and then left to run. Tonight I will sit down and take a look through as many of the builds I can. I will also have to get my arse in to gear and build something in what is left of this month. Please accept my appologies with regard my lack of input on this gb and thank you to each and every one of you who did and could still be building for it.
No need to apologize Terry, It's called life, it does get in the way, its just good to have you back. Build at your own leisure it is an hobby after all.