Stalingrad 1942.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
This has been a long undertaking, lots to construct from foam board Photos are a bit out of order as I have had problems finding them .Don't ask :confused:
Just have the figures to complete. 765456.jpg766331.jpg775349.jpg778605.jpg778611.jpg779676.jpg780560.jpg788445.jpg795217.jpg786838.jpg786469.jpg

D

Daniel Horvath

Always brilliant work John looking forward to the completed scene with figures in place regards Danny

Reactions: JR

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Thanks Danny.
Once I get to grips with this site. How come some guys have larger photos ? any one know please .
Thanks John .

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi John gald you are here and so I can see this completed.
Pete

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Your welcome Pete, going to be a bit odd at first, but the more I play the easier it becomes . Just thought I would try to make one bigger
., getting there .IMG_2804.JPG
John.

Fernando N

Aviation fan and the Roadrunner, meep meep!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Fernando
Hi John,

Great to see you’re taking your superb dio over here so we can see the completion.:thumb2::cool:

Hope all went well with getting back the pictures from MM’s servers.

Fernando

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi John,

Great to see you’re taking your superb dio over here so we can see the completion.:thumb2::cool:

Hope all went well with getting back the pictures from MM’s servers.

Fernando
Fernando. Hi .
Thanks for looking in .
Well was bit of a hit and miss affair. I used to keep all the photos on my Cannon , gateway, but couldn't see how to move them back to it. So just moved them to windows , of course know all I have is a jay peg with a no and no small pic . so takes tome to find what I want.
John.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi John
Glad to see this and pleased to be able to see it completed.
Jim

Fernando N

Aviation fan and the Roadrunner, meep meep!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Fernando
Fernando. Hi .
Thanks for looking in .
Well was bit of a hit and miss affair. I used to keep all the photos on my Cannon , gateway, but couldn't see how to move them back to it. So just moved them to windows , of course know all I have is a jay peg with a no and no small pic . so takes tome to find what I want.
John.
In windows 10 files, in the bottom right corner there are two icons for representing how to show the pictures.
When selected the left one is just the Jpeg info and the right one shows the miniature pic of your pictures. HTH

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
In windows 10 files, in the bottom right corner there are two icons for representing how to show the pictures.
When selected the left one is just the Jpeg info and the right one shows the miniature pic of your pictures. HTH
Fernando , I only have old school windows 7:crying::crying:

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Fernando, :upside: Dummy I am, if I hadn't had that scammer mess me about I would have been ok . It was when I put the back up back on to the PC., and made a complete hash of it .But it won't beat me . :thumb2:

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
JR
I hope you got the hang of the photos now. lt's great to see the dio over here and I will enjoy seeing your next update
Steve

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Happy to see that part of your work is here...:smiling::smiling::smiling:

Last edited:

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Thanks guys. Think I should finish this first be fore doing the desert. Have some more figures on the way from Evil bay . Going to save Peters as they are too good for this dusty street scene.
Hope he doesn't object .
John .

D

Deleted member 6559

Good to see you getting to grips with the technology John. I like the fact that you can just access your picture files directly. The Ketten's looking very good. Do waht you like with the figures (was looking forward to seeing them on the dio though!).

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Hi John
Nice to see you post this....
When you are in Win 7 explorer go to the view tab and change to large icons....should show bigger pictures for you to review then....
Cheers
Tim

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Good to see you getting to grips with the technology John. I like the fact that you can just access your picture files directly. The Ketten's looking very good. Do waht you like with the figures (was looking forward to seeing them on the dio though!).
Peter.
Didn't want to appear ungrateful, yours are so clean looking, and mine dirty street fighters . I shall use your in another build where there is no debris. Yes I like the fact that you can just add a photo without all the loading. There was a little use of choice Russian this morning !
John

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi John
Nice to see you post this....:smiling:
When you are in Win 7 explorer go to the view tab and change to large icons....should show bigger pictures for you to review then....
Cheers
Tim
Thanks Tim. After about ( yes you can laugh ) 2 hrs I suddenly noticed the view tab . Oh so easy when you know how. To think my eldest daughter says I should get an Apple Mac, :tongue-out3: then I coul spend he trying to switch it on. I used to love windows 95 ! Simplies :smiling2:
John