Subaru Impreza WRC 1999

J

John Huggins

Made a quick start on this one, it will be OOTB & in night driving configuration.
Body, chassis & roll cage sprayed in Mica Blue TS-50.
P1100732.JPG P1100746.JPG

John.

J

John Huggins

Well with a bit of luck I should crack this one out today, progress to date.
P1100754.JPG P1100755.JPG P1100756.JPG P1100757.JPG P1100759.JPG P1100763.JPG

Small problem with the glass slipped with the knife & scratched the rear window, so out with the dremmel.

John

james pithouse

Models are fun just ask kpnuts
First Name
James
nice work john so far but it won't pass M.O.T ha! ha!:D:D:D:D:cool:

P

PWick

Superb John, great kit, I've had a few of those over the years. You've got one job off to a T, that's the window surrounds painted! I still can't get that right after over 50 years of building!
It's also handy having Prodrive up the M40 about 20 miles from here as various prototypes were seen suitably camo'd on our local roads!

J

John Huggins

Hi Patrick, this kit came with pre-cut masking for the window's so it saved me a lot of hassle.
Thanks for the kind comments.

John

Mike Mortimore

SMF Supporter
First Name
Michael
Hi John,
Nice to see a fellow Devonian here, I along with a great number of guys migrated from MM Forum....
Love what you have done with this car. I have the exact kit in my stash, plus a load of Mini's.
The colour is exact.... is it a Tamiya colour???
love the detail in the interior....... hope you don't mind but will use your build as a guide.

Cheers Mike :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

First Name
Wouter
Ah, the Colin McRae era cars. Great work you are showing here chap. Nice to see the 'V-Rally' advertisement on the car, it's a game which I played a lot at that time.

Looking forward to next update (if it's still coming one day, I noticed last one was from Sept. 2017 ^^)

Cheers