Summer 2011 GB Do217N2

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Trey that is 1 fantastic build and now doubt well worth the hard work you put in now looking forward to the completed base 5 from me well done

N

noble

Hi Trey mate i've just managed to access the pics of this, got to say dude this is a 5 star build. The paint job is superb first class.

Scott

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
Ian thanks so much, yea the release of the 189 Nj was a head bang on the wall moment for sure. Great tips for the base thanks thats a huge help,I'm off to the hobby store!
The wife and I are convinced that our house is bugged. It happens way to often that One of us will say won't it be a good idea if you could get..... or what we need is someone to make......

Soon after the ..... you mentioned is in the shops.

Right now I am saying that Tamiya really needs to bring out a 1/48 scale Spitfire XI and a mk22 A hurricane would be nice to........

Hope the tips help and if you need any more I am sure some one will be along with a helping hand.

Ian M

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
I can't really add anything to what has already been said. You have produced an amazing piece of work here, well done and time for a rest ! *****

Colin M.........

P

phalinmegob

fantastic job on that one mate, hope i can be half as good in a few years.