Comments/criticism are welcome (private or posted). So, this was going to be a different diorama but the models I'd originally ordered got lost in the Christmas post/blizzards/polar bear theft so this gave me an opportunity to look again at what I was going to build. I already had the Miniart farmyard so I would have to base it around this. I found the Dragon Georgian Legion models and, after a bit of research, decided to go with them. I liked the fact that these guys were, essentially, forced to fight for the Germans. The farmyard surprised me, I expected the parts to come on sprues rather than sheets. After realising my cutting wasn't as neat as it could have been (due to rubbish blades breaking) I knew I'd have to look at some way to patch these up. Anyway, patching the holes with Green seems to work. The walls haven't been glued to the base yet and the green has still to be sanded down but you can get the idea. I've also ordered some Tamiya US Infantry figures for the diorama. The figures may not end up in the positions they are in below, it's quite flexible at the moment.