Tamiya Bozean Racing Peugeot 206 WRC

P

PWick

originally chose this 206 against the factory ones for it's bright colours. It's been on the shelf for a few or more years, the Tamiya decals still being perfect. This is one I kept back from my sale of 30+ kits............
78_zpslpvrnlo3.jpg

81_zpsb0huvi5i.jpg

82_zps9ibhgwno.jpg

84_zpstxdjmw8j.jpg

85_zpsebd0duxp.jpg

86_zpsyybw7a3n.jpg

I made two changes to the build....the roof camera alongside the fresh air vent wasn't used on this particular 1:1 car but as it was in the kit I included it, and I changed the grille to alloy mesh.

P

PWick

Well someone has caught me out putting the rear wing on UPSIDE DOWN! What a twit amI, no.....don't answer that. So here it is suitably fixed the right way up! OOPS.
SAM_3906_zpspxio6be0.jpg

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
very nice,Patrick,very nice clean,neat build,and the back drop sets it off nicely,
well done,;)

P

PWick

very nice,Patrick,very nice clean,neat build,and the back drop sets it off nicely,
well done,;)
Thank Monica. Yes the diorama is produced by a German company, calling it a backstreet garage possibly in France, so I thought it a good idea that it's a french customer car so may be built in just that sort of garage!

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Great recovery, and great build!!:cool::cool::cool:

Was the PE grill OOB or after market? Very tasty!:smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Thank Monica. Yes the diorama is produced by a German company, calling it a backstreet garage possibly in France, so I thought it a good idea that it's a french customer car so may be built in just that sort of garage!
it just sets off the car ,nicely ,,:D

P

PWick

Great recovery, and great build!!:cool::cool::cool:

Was the PE grill OOB or after market? Very tasty!:smiling3:
No, the grille was home made from Alloy Mesh normally used alongside fibreglass mat to fill holes in car body work. I just offered up the grille template and cut around it with scissors.

P

PWick

Great work Patrick, and I really like the setting its in.
Thanks I'm very pleased with the two piece dio, that I bought from Scale Production in Germany! They have quite a few of different dio's available.