Tamiya Cromwell 1/35

B

Bangor Lad

This is my Tamiya Cromwell which I finished a while back.
Built pretty much out of the box but with the addition of the Eduard etched set. I also added extra crew figures from Tamiya's Bren Carrier crew and some infantrymen hitching a ride.
DSCF3041.JPG
Everything is painted by airbrush using Vallejo acrylics.
DSCF3077.JPG
Thanks for looking.
Dave

P

Polux

Wow!
The tank looks really good. The paintwork is varied with a subtle weathering.
Excellent figures as well ;)

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Excellent work. The Cromwell is well finished, the subtle weathering superb, and the figures are excellent. I think I'm right in saying that the infantry are Master Box (possibly Resicast) tank riders. Excellent stuff and I look forward to seeing more of your models.

All the best
Paul

B

Bangor Lad

Excellent work. The Cromwell is well finished, the subtle weathering superb, and the figures are excellent. I think I'm right in saying that the infantry are Master Box (possibly Resicast) tank riders. Excellent stuff and I look forward to seeing more of your models.

All the best
Paul
Thanks, Paul
I tried to get a dusty finish rather than the 'ready for the scrapyard' look you sometimes see. Good spot with the figures but they're Mini Art with a few Resicast heads for variety.
I'll post some more photos of finished models when I get a chance.
Cheers
Dave

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
What can I add that hasn't been said. Great work, top quality build.

B

Bangor Lad

Thanks for the very encouraging feedback everyone, it's very much appreciated. You never know how you're doing until you get some feedback. I won't be doing much armour for a while as I'm back to building ships but with comments like these you never know!
Cheers
Dave

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great work on this one,the tank,figures ,are Excellent,real well done,;)