Tamiya halftrack and a couple of Russian marines

J

Jack10

Here's where I'm up to on my german halftrack I'm working on. Need to weather the tracks/wheels IMG_2918.JPGIMG_2919.JPGIMG_2920.JPG

I also just finished the last 2 figures from my masterbox set of ww2 Russian marines....
IMG_2921.JPG IMG_2922.JPG IMG_2923.JPG quite happy with these

J

John Rixon

That half-track is excellent, is that the old Tamiya one? I started one of those a while back, but gave up in despair at the amount of flash and worn mouldings, so we'll done to anyone who completes one!

J

Jack10

That half-track is excellent, is that the old Tamiya one? I started one of those a while back, but gave up in despair at the amount of flash and worn mouldings, so we'll done to anyone who completes one!
Yeah it is, I did the other Tamiya one, the slightly newer one a few month ago and it went together perfect but yes as you say this one wasn't the best and had quite a few little issues when putting it together! Mainly with the wheels (they don't move now I got fed up and glued them as they just kept falling off when they were moveable) but got there in the end and was quite happy with it. Just need to finish off the weathering on the wheels and I'm all good. Cheers for the comment.

D

Deleted member 4539

Nice work on the Half track and the figures are very well done indeed Jack:smiling3:.
Your paintwork has vastly improved since I first saw your work elsewhere.
Ralph.

J

Jack10

Nice work on the Half track and the figures are very well done indeed Jack:smiling3:.
Your paintwork has vastly improved since I first saw your work elsewhere.
Ralph.
Cheers Ralph, I'm happy with how my figure painting has come along over the past 4 months since I started. Good to see you back on here mate