Tanks a lot good site for tankies

T

tommy1drop

Here`s another good site for pics of tanks, very good ref for anyone looking to build a new tankie

http://tanks-a-lot.tumblr.com/

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
some great pic,s ,thank you so much for showing use Tommy, :D

P

Polux

There are some fantastic photos there! Very useful and a good inspiration for the "photo GB"..,

Thanks for share them ;)

T

tommy1drop

Your welcome, thought the same thing Polux when I came across the site, there are several pics that I`m thinking of using myself for the GB build;)

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
Hi chaps I'm looking for a bit of help with my diorama scene assault Ardenne. I have decals for the two pieces of armour used and yes it's will be the 2nd Waffen SS.

However my research into exact vehicles is a problem. I understand that a 3 mumbered vehicle is number unit and division ( think I got that right)

So my dilemma is from ref pics I know where to put the 2nd SS unit badge but I cannot find any ref to vehicle number?

Hetzer ( Tank ) and a R75 with sidecar loaded with gear plus tank riders etc advancing to the Meuse river ( battle of the bulge ) Dec 18h 1944

Question did the hetzer ( 38t ) have unit numbers ie Waffen SS or can I get away with this by loading up with camo netting ( under construction scratch built)

Or do any of you boffins know what vehicles were used in any given battle

Or am I looking for the impossible??