i then realised it was totally pointless unless i use it for something, so i am building a dio specifically for the bridge. thought i would do a build log for it so you guys can laugh along. started with a bit of mdf and glued a lump of polystyrene to it( first lesson of the night learnt, superglue does not work on polystyrene, it melts fast and then makes your eyes water like mad from fumes,this i allready knew but still bloody did it) off we go withe pva. next i took a blow torch to the poly to make a valley . i then sprayed with primer to get a better look at the terrain (second lesson learnt, wilkos primer dissolves polystyrene).anyway now covered the lot in a nice sloppy mortar mix with some randomly placed rocks to try and imitate a river bed. this is coming straight out of my head and will be building stuff as and when i make my mind up what is gonna be on it with no plans or real ideas yet. here is where i am up to,need to let the mortar dry know.