The new Klear - Pledge Floor Care

B

Builder

Hi All,

74C07B71-DAD6-4A05-A83E-331132725B3F_zpscsuao72y.jpg

Just thought I'd share this with you all, I got this shipped in today. Its the Pledge Floor Care. 
Apparently this stuff is as good, if not better than the old Future Floor Polish - Klear. It looks clear to me, and not milky like the new future floor polish. I have not tested it out yet, but heres a review from Flory models showing how he uses it. 

This stuff seems to be the business and might be the new standard from Gloss Coating, as I've tried so many Gloss coats and never really found the perfect one yet (including Alcad II). 

Let me know what you guys think and if any of you have ever used it?

A

Awins

Never been able to find any of the 'Klear' products in any of my supermarkets here in Birmingham (UK).

Also ive tried endless gloss products and never been really happy with the finish. Its just as well I only use them for weathering and decal applications. My prefered matt is Humbrol, it just seems to work for me (not the acrylic one though).

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
I cannot get my head around the use of floor polish on a model.

I use Alclad Aqua Gloss which works extremely well and the new AKI Gauzie product as Phil Flory mentions in his review.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I quite like klear and use it regularly.
The bathroom floor has never looked better and the water just runs of the shower cabin door.  xD xD xD xD

Back in the day when it was the best and the cheapest fine I can see the point but these days when Every body and their auntie is producing some form of clear finishing product for us modelling nerds I fail to see the point.

A

Aurora

you can also use this product to fix small scratches over clear parts like plane canopy, car windows etc...

first use tamiya compounds in order fine -> finish than dip in this product and leave it on a desk until it dries.