To any of the Mods ( Last 3 GB's )

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Its not anything i can do ian , not sure if it has to be polux specifically who activates them or if John or Ian can do it too. Sorry im not more help, cheers tony

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
out of interest.....what are the last 3 GBs?

D

dubster72

out of interest.....what are the last 3 GBs?

Paul, Single Aircraft, Halftracks & Armoured Cars

Dunno what single aircraft it is... if it's anything like the Single Car GB we could be in for trouble! ;)

Should we not have 2 GB mods? The absence of Polux seems to require an extra one.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Should we not have 2 GB mods? The absence of Polux seems to require an extra one.

That would be me :smiling3:   I'll have a look and open the GB's up. I remember most of the time but Polux usually sends me a reminder.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Dunno what single aircraft it is... if it's anything like the Single Car GB we could be in for trouble!

3/3/2015 at 2:42PM, Beowolf said

single aircraft................pick an aircraft thats had a long career with lots of different forces to give lots of variation

spitfire has been done many times so how about something like Phantom or Mig21 or A4 Skyhawk

Now it get fun. We are doing the Mig 21, The Phantom is up for a GB soon. A4 Skyhawk...... Surely there is something better than that LOL

How about the Hurricane... That has seen a lot of action in many nations service. 

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Right them there GB's should be ready for you all now.
The single aircraft one. I have set up a poll with ten choices. I hope that the spread is wide enough. I have chosen subjects that have been used by a lot of countries..

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Right them there GB's should be ready for you all now.
The single aircraft one. I have set up a poll with ten choices. I hope that the spread is wide enough. I have chosen subjects that have been used by a lot of countries..

Thanks Ian