Tommy1drops M4A2 Sherman

T

tommy1drop

Hi Joe thanks for that, just this one and the Ruskie to finish, nearly there;)

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looks good Tommy I real like it and the work on the tools is very nice showing the wear and tear on them,:rolleyes:

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
looking superb real nice build gotta love a sherman

D

dubster72

Looking very nice Tommy, you'll be a Sherman expert once this & the Russian one are finished!

Cheers

Patrick

T

tommy1drop

Thanks John.

Your not wrong there Patrick, Ive just started looking at the Italeri Sherman Calliope that`s in the stash :rolleyes: it`s been there for far too long;)

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Looks great Tommy, it'll look good in a diorama

T

tommy1drop

Hi Joe I hope so, I`m just trying to think what the dio is going to be:rolleyes:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great build Tommy ,trued out very well,

T

tommy1drop

Hi Monica thank you, just a little more to do before she`s finished;)

Z

Ziper_it

Top build here, Tommy.

Do you already have an idea for the base? Figures?

Francesco

T

tommy1drop

Hi Francesco thank you for that, I like the look of the Miniart US tank figures and I have a few ideas for the dio :rolleyes: just finishing off an Alan models Grille-M, I might put that together with the Sherman ;)

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Can't see any piccies Tommy :sad: But I bet it is great.

Si:smiling3:

T

tommy1drop

I noticed that myself Si, I wonder if any of the mods know why my pics have gone and cant be seen?

Can anyone help, most of my pics cannot be seen, does anyone have any suggestions as to why they cannot be seen, or if there is anything I can do to rectify this?

Last edited:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
By following the link address, which is on what looks like a photo server, something hp/.... says that the content is not found. This could mean that either the account was closed or the photos moved. Most often seen on photobucket when people move the location of the photo. Most often to a new album.

So if you have not moved them maybe you should contact the photo server where you keep your photos...

If you have moved them you will need to repost them from the new address.... :confused:

Ian M

T

tommy1drop

Thanks guys for sorting this our for me, I knew it had to be me:rolleyes: at least I now know what I am doing wrong:oops: once again thank you for your help.

Tom