Ian - Ian M
Joe - FlyJoe
John - John I am
Peter - PeterAirfix
Ian - Papa 695
Paul - Tr1ckey66
Richard - Rbaker
Dave - DaveW

Count me in please. I have the 1:32 and the revell 1:48 so a base kit i already have available.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
@rickoshea52 Well that went quick and smooth.
Now for the fun part. How long and when to start. Remember it does not have to start/end in the same year.

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Seeing as how many of the entries are the Revell 1/32 Tornado I think it sensible to run this for a full year from 1st January 2018.
How about any mark, any markings and as much aftermarket as you want to throw at it? On a base or in flight, display it as you wish but I would like to see bombs and missiles, non of that clean wing TTTE nonsense - tooled up Tornadoes please - unless anyone is brave enough to do a jet in the hangar.

Does anyone have any other suggestions or think my ideas above too loose or restrictive? It's a group build so all contributions are welcome.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Looking good this, pretty sure I just saw a heap of resin goodies in my extras draw...and some decals. Anyone got a good load out for a desert storm bird?

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
I think it sensible to run this for a full year from 1st January 2018
No. Make them work . People work better to deadlines, I am continuously being told.............I think four months is generous. :D

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I'm all for the full year. The 1/32 Tornado will be a long build.
Mine will be a Desert Storm bird (exact aircraft undecided as yet) with the extensive Flightpath set, and I may even light it. There's a lot to fit in.

If there's any time left I may build the two 1/48 kits I have - another Desert Storm bird with JP233, the other a GR4 from Op Iraqi Freedom. Depending on time frame of course.

Really looking forward to this one
Cheers
P

T

Tony

I'm all for the full year. The 1/32 Tornado will be a long build.
Mine will be a Desert Storm bird (exact aircraft undecided as yet) with the extensive Flightpath set, and I may even light it. There's a lot to fit in.

If there's any time left I may build the two 1/48 kits I have - another Desert Storm bird with JP233, the other a GR4 from Op Iraqi Freedom. Depending on time frame of course.

Really looking forward to this one
Cheers
P

I would prefer a longer time span as my building time would be limited to weekends as i work long hours all week.

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Looking good this, pretty sure I just saw a heap of resin goodies in my extras draw...and some decals. Anyone got a good load out for a desert storm bird?

Bombs! Big bad bombs and loads of them. And a BOZ pod, ECM pod and two petrol tanks and some shoulder pylon missiles but definitely bombs.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
@rickoshea52 Well done that man. I have opened a forum up for this.
Intro post, list of runners and any other info you deem fit.
I will make a chat section for that as well and move this thread to the Approved section (parking only).

Status
Not open for further replies.