TYPE XXI WRECK.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
i like it Si, you do have a good eye with the rush effect, and looks life like :smiling3:

and rock its sitting one is very well done also,o_O

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Thanks all. This was a 'something to keep me occupied' piece: my Father passed away yesterday and has been slipping away for the past week, so between my other builds-this build was meant to be a hacked up-slap paint on affair-no real finesse-in that I suppose it worked, but have a feeling I may still faff with that.

Thank you all again.

Si:smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
That's very good mate I love the rust tones top build again :smiling3:

C

Caledonia

Deepest sympathy for your loss Si, and 'great build' for the study in rust. Derek

T

treyzx10r

My condolences for your loss Si, that is a nice rusty hulk and defenately looks the part!

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Bless you guys, thank you. Pleased you like the...er...rust :D

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Sorry about your dad Si.rust looks great !
Ta Barry, a sad loss but thank you for stopping by and the nice comment.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
First and most important, sorry to read of your loss Si, both me and my wife send our condolences.......

The sub wreck is excellent. It took me back to my wreck diving in the '70s. Spot on mate. Well done.

L

Laurie

That is sad Si. Took me 9 months to get it in there that my dad had gone. Walking along the beach and suddenly I was awash with tears. Dear old dad. You only get one but they are very special and mine looked after me when I was a young sprog. I did not realise until I had a boy of my own how special I must have been to him.

So you old rust bucket Si you have done it again. Very artistic and a lot of technical expertise to get that. I just would not know where to start.

Laurie

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
That is sad Si. Took me 9 months to get it in there that my dad had gone. Walking along the beach and suddenly I was awash with tears. Dear old dad. You only get one but they are very special and mine looked after me when I was a young sprog. I did not realise until I had a boy of my own how special I must have been to him.So you old rust bucket Si you have done it again. Very artistic and a lot of technical expertise to get that. I just would not know where to start.

Laurie
Thank you Laurie, Dad's are special and I will miss mine just as much as you still miss yours I'm sure.

Glad you like the Das-rust...I have played about a bit more since, added some green seaweed growth and a old tattered fishing net-in the shape of one of the wife's old stockings.

S

steve scan

My sympathies Si. but got to say this looks great, the rust and texture is as good as I have seen.