Vallejo model colour storage

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Now that’s the workbox of a true artist....me, I’m just a technician with a latent OCD complex LOL

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
dose look good,Tim,and all in order,that's what I ,need to do sort them,:thumb2:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
that way ,Peter ,you not get the paint sitting on the bottom,lol,:smiling:

D

Deleted member 6559

When I was at art school I learned that the one thing you didn't do was look after your paints - you're supposed to be too busy creating (plus it just ain't cool). Unfortunately, I've also always been a messy worker.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Tim .
Looks good , like the way you have sorted them :thumb2:
Peter, Jim will never let you join his club ! I always work and have done in complete mess, now very much to Christine's annoyance. Has said her next husband will be tidy ! 47 years next week ! :flushed:
John

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
When I was at art school I learned that the one thing you didn't do was look after your paints - you're supposed to be too busy creating (plus it just ain't cool). Unfortunately, I've also always been a messy worker.
was told the very same thing,Peter,but even still I,do find that by having your paints seen and able to find what you
won,t much faster and easier,to use,the rest of the table has to be in a mess,so you won,t to sit down and do some think,:confused:

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Peter, I’ve never met an artist that didn’t treat their kit like you do. Believe it or not, some pro photographers do the same with their very expensive kit, and as for guitarists, just look at Rory Gallagher’s strat...nuf said...
John, I get the same, and I’m relatively titdy these days....
Steve, I looked at them, but couldn’t work out if they were wide enough for the bottles....good quality they are and relatively cheap as well.
Monica, agree about the mess, a blank space is harder to fill...
Cheers all
Tim